From time to time I am going to ‘publish’ my Q.U.I.T.R list (Questions, Ideas, Thoughts, & Reflections).
These are things that I’ve jotted down in the moment – I am finding it good to keep this “QUITR list” to pursue, pray, and bounce these ideas around with my wife, friends, and others in ministry – things that race through my mind when I don’t have time to delve into them with full focus…
Do you have any “QUITR” topics or entries?
Here’s my list for the month:
- Do I have margin in my life to think and serve others? (acts 2:44-47) — and to provoke love?
- invite people into a purpose and God will bring change.
- “experiential doctrine” that would be relativity.
- how do you inhabit the space they (people in need) inhabit?
- How do we get even deeper… to ask the question = how do the idols of my heart manifest themselves in unique ways?
- Regarding Job and his friends: why isn’t some of what his friends saying right…. answer: you have to look at the context.
- Freewill vs Predestination?
- Why is there a judgment if we are predestined?…. there are two judgements.
- From the movie “Answer Man” (not theologically sound) – Freewill moving toward or away from a purpose.
- Where am I lazy?
- loving others?
- time in prayer?