We’re expecting our 3rd child in April, and I just wanted to share some of where my mind goes, maybe you fathers can relate:
1) how can our income sustain this food intake?!
2) please “#2” get out of those diapers soon.
3) when will I have time for one on one time with my wife let alone each child?
4) do I have what it takes?
5) what can I do to lead my family better?
6) does anyone else feel overwhelmed?
7) we aren’t all going to fit in our current vehicle.
8) I’m so excited to see what you (#3) look like.
9) how can I love another one as much as I love #1 and #2?
10) April is coming.
*I hope this is all encourage to dads… in that you aren’t the only one thinking about all that ‘stuff’.
Take courage in:
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;