What is the first thing you want to do when something REALLY big happens to you? For example: you find $20 in your winter coat pocket after pulling it out of the closet (monumental, I know) – but what something deeper like this:
- somehow your checking account is not ‘in the red‘ at the end of the month…
- or you get a job.
- or you talk to a long-lost family member.
- you are able to sleep through the night.
- your car starts one more time.
- you have good fellowship with someone.
- affirmation of a decision in your life
So back to the question… what is the first thing you do when something really big happens to you? You share the experience with someone, right?!
What does sharing the experience do?
My ponderings and observations (if you’re a Christian): it encourage that person / group to trust in God’s provision – and it is always good to “remember” what God has done and draw attention to how Big and Good he is in our lives. When we acknowledge this before others It does much in the kingdom, much more than we realize at times… Share what God has done in your life with someone this week!